Majordomo Hosting for EFI lists

Toby Corkindale tjcorkin at steadycom.com.au
Thu Nov 11 07:20:25 GMT 1999

I can't help the list out with bandwidth, since Australia lags behind
the rest of the world in bandwidth availability...We only just got 56k
modems, but most of the phone lines barely support it anyway. *sigh*
Oh, and we pay $0.17 per Mb, so even if we did have decent connections,
you pay thru the nose for it anyway.

HOWEVER, if you need any help setting up a linux box, I'll help out
however I can.
I'm pretty good with ipchains, ip forwarding, routing, DNS, etc. etc. so
let me know what you need help with, and I'll either telnet in and do
it, or else like, send me the files and i'll send em back ;)

Linux is harder to use than NT, but it's well worth it. Our linux boxes
don't need to be rebooted, they don't crash, and they run fast. By
comparision, NT seems to need rebooting every day or two or else it
slows down a lot, and I've seen that bluescreen too many times in a day.

Toby

--
..I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left