additional thoughts...caddy-olds and the buick v6

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Nov 11 14:07:29 GMT 1999

Right on the money Shannen ,Your thinking what I was thinking of doing with
the 4 cly coil paks, the  2 crank sensors 90 deg ,ref pulses, 1 coilpak
master, 2nd coilpak slave   ect. I would batch fire the injectors so you
wouldn't need a cam sensor. The north star system would of course work, but
I thought we were looking for a cheap alternative. I have also wanted to try
4 pickup coils 90 deg around the balancer ,each pickup feeding a 7 term HEI
module. The HEI module would fire a coilpak. All controlled by the ECM,batch
fire the injectors. The Ref pulses would need to be figured out. Interesting
stuff.

Don