[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

Todd....!! tlewis at airmail.net
Thu Nov 11 16:51:39 GMT 1999

Good question there!

My sister lives in Vegas, has a cable modem, whe said she wouldn't EVER
faster than the 56K phone modems...

She's a professional web site developer turned web site consultant(She's
the middleman 'tween the customer and the web site programmers)... works
from home, and knows a lot about linux, unix, mac, and pc's... any
questions you wanna ask her post it here or off list to me and I'll send
it her way and see what she comes up with as well...

For example, I can ask her the download, upload and throughput speeds of
her cablemodem setup...

Sincerely,

Todd....
mailto:tlewis at airmail.net