caddy-olds and the buick v6 (DIS)

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Nov 11 14:44:25 GMT 1999

The 2.5 L sunbirds are listed in the parts books as either HEI or DIS, the
ones I have seen seem to be a mid year change, cause as you say most are
HEI, but I have worked on ones with the DIS bolted on the block where the
HEI normally is. You are correct about the 2.3 L turbo, I made a mistake it
is a 2.0 L  OHC Turbo Sunbird the 87-90 ones run the 749 ECM.

Don