Majordomo Hosting for EFI lists

Frederic Breitwieser Frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Thu Nov 11 15:16:54 GMT 1999

Don't need ISDN... and its by the hour here... thirty bucks for the first 50
channel hours, and a buck for every hour thereafter.

Um, no.

I'm in Connecticut, about 50-60 minutes from the top of NYC.  An hour from
hartford, and my basement datacenter is about 5 miles from sikorsky airport.

Hardware I have, its the linux skill set.  I'm waiting for John, Orin and
Steve to say "Hey, we need your stuff", as it looks as though a good chunk
of people stepped up to the plate to pitch in.