DIS was caddy-olds and the buick v6

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 11 15:24:42 GMT 1999

The DIS as used on the 3800 Series I and II (not sure if it was implemented
in V8 apps) has a setup on the crank sensor that allows the ECM to
determine where it is within 1/4 turn of the crank and they will fire (my
lesabre did anyway) before the engine has made one revolution

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!