[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Nov 11 19:19:03 GMT 1999

I got room, and time.
If that is workable for others, just ship to CSH,HQ, as your donation, and
the proceeds go toward equip.
What would we need to raise $$ for this Linux Box..
Bruce

The idea of having it at Fred's Place (the BOX) sounds good, that way we can
bother him about the Y2K project car (<g>), and list stuff in one email.....