[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

Rudi Machilek Rudi at vnet.net
Thu Nov 11 20:35:33 GMT 1999

I am a communications consultant.  I would like to throw this in for
consideration and discussion.

I have a customer (www.madisonriver.com), also an ISP and the sysop is a
friend, that will provide space for the lists.  The archive space and FTP
space (up to about a GIG) is not a problem.  Having one or more of us
administer the list is preferred.

I can not get the specifics worked out today and maybe not until after next
week (Las Vegas Comdex).  They are multi-homed on the Internet and the
server would be on a switched 100M connection.

They are physically located in Mebane, NC.  We can pool resources for domain
registration, they would be willing to admin the DNS.

That should be enough to start a discussion.

Tarheel Consulting Company
RM (Rudi) Machilek
5204 Caber Road
Raleigh, NC   27613