Suggestions Please

David David at gardener.com
Fri Nov 12 02:22:13 GMT 1999

Well, I did it.

I just bought a blown 2.8 engine S-10 4x4 Automatic Blazer for really cheap.

I want to put in a modern Chevy V-8.  I want to be able to do many many mods
as I learn more.  So, I am inclined to go with the newer models with the
ALDL.  Which late model do you recommend?

LT-1
LS-1
??

I will have pollution controls and inspection to contend with.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

David Edwards