Suggestions Please

David A. Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 12 02:31:37 GMT 1999

I think before you decide which engine to go with, you need to see what
engine swap regulations your local smog laws contain...  Some places you
cannot swap in anything but engines offerred in that platform, other areas,
it has to be the same year, others still allow same year or newer, but same
maker.  It can get confusing... hate to have you dump money into a project
and find out you can only trailer it to a racetrack...

            David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
    Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!