8cyl DIS

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 02:29:29 GMT 1999

Sure, I'll see what I can get give me your e-mail and I'll send the stuff
right to u. the other problem is this, yes the sensor's are in the block and
the reluctor on the crank. but their are 2 crank sensor something like 24
degrees apart I think 3 wire, but a/c type third wire is a sheild. u only
need 1 sensor, the other is a redundat backup, and also works with the fuel
and timming, ether or just as long as one works. 2000 caddies of all kinds
are curently dropping GM got a bad batch of crank sensor's its not is its
when....... but warranty pays well when u know whats wrong.... hehehe gotta
play the system!

-Brian