Suggestions Please

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Nov 12 07:04:43 GMT 1999

A reminder - we still have the complete TPI from an 86 (old style intake)
IROC 305 sitting here - computer(165), harness, everything sept the MAF that
I'm keeping. even have a VATS steering column and air intake Y tube thingy.
seems pretty perfect for lotsa stuff but no real bites on it.  looking for
somewhere around 600 plus shipping for it all (minus the steering column - I
really wasnt liking to pull it, but it has the vats lock in it so I figger
someone might like it). if you dont need the lower or airbox or fuel rail
you can get it cheaper.  No implied tuning help is included, but I can
direct you to a great mailing list ;-))

I want to keep it but I dont own it all.:-(

oh, we have the 305 too, and 7004r, and driveshaft.

WHAT a coincidence! almost seems too good ay? promise to make a web page on
the conversion project and get an extra discount ;-)