Vette 165 vs F-body

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Nov 12 18:40:59 GMT 1999

Ummm ok???? The reason I ask is cause I'm running a 355 alum headed TPI.
Figured the vette tables would be closer than camaro (since camaro used cast
heads)  Figured that a vette bin would be the place to start editing instead
of camaro chip if there was no problems running the a vette config. (prog
table locations are a bit different)  Also there is already a Dissasembly of
the bua on the Ecmguy's page, making it much easier. The fans on 89 camaro
are controlled by the ECM.  Well all I can do is try.
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)