Vette 165 vs F-body

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Nov 13 22:05:20 GMT 1999

I got a 3 wire genuine GM unit PLUS a little connector conversion kit from a
GM dealer REAL CHEAP on the buick list who sells stuff to us (buick people)
for 10% above cost.  I thought I saw a post that he may have stopped this
service but I think others are still doing it like herb golden olds in
baltimore maybe.  loog on the GN list for the vendors who do this. the chap
in balt is the parts manager, nice guy.  Oh, $28 plus a little for the
conversion kit but it looks completely factory. I didnt get it from the balt
dealer, I got it from another - just cant remember the name sorry - its a
lead for you I didnt say it would be no work on your part ;-)  The dealer
was in ohio I think.