Vette 165 vs F-body

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 20:46:28 GMT 1999

In a message dated 11/13/99 2:51:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
agc3 at cornell.edu writes:

>  Well, FWIW, Lambert Buick has stopped offering quite the good deals they
>  used to.  IIRC, they now charge shipping (they used to ship for free), and
>  I think they may have raised prices over the 10%, 15% maybe?

*Maybe* the shipping part is correct, but they are still priced at
cost+10%...  There was a problem with stressed out receptionists
taking all of the phone calls from internet folks, but now Dal has is own
800 number that rings into the parts counter.
Mike V