Vette 165 vs F-body

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Nov 14 03:25:39 GMT 1999

Sorry no, I thought I had the original packege. just when you decide to
throw something away ... !

the conversion kit was in a GM part bag which suprised me - I guess maybe
there was a neet to refit non-heated cars with heated type sensors at one
poing. dunno. its a neet kit though. someone be sure to put the part#,
price, and source up so the archive can be complete.

Go thry the buick list site's archives, look for "heated O2" you'll find it,
and alot more.

or if you call the dealer in ohio and say you want the heated o2 conversion
kit for the buick GN he'll know what you are talking about.  Its worth the
price it looks factory with the connectors supplied.

... now as for the appropriateness of using a heated o2 sensor from a park
avenue or whatever in another application -- well that discussion has been
on the buick list many times.