7749 ECU

green green at nlenx.com
Sun Nov 14 00:20:41 GMT 1999

> I was thinking there was an option switch for TCC/Shift Light.
> Grumpy

yup there is.

0x0332  KAFOPT1_7   Manual Shift Logic (On) / Automatic TCC Logic (Off)
Off    (stock syty)
0x0332  KAFOPT1_7   Manual Shift Logic (On) / Automatic TCC Logic (Off)
On    (stock sunbird)

So with this bit Off - shift light code/tables not used, this bit On, TCC
logic/tables not used.

Brian Green
Syclone 160