7749 ECU

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 14 16:46:46 GMT 1999

Hello Group,
     I was at the local yard yesterday, and I found a Grand Am with Quad 4.
The ECM is a '8707. I went ahead and got it thinking maybe it is compatible
with the '749. Looking in the archives tells me it MAY not be. Anyone know
for sure either way? BTW, If anyone wants this ECM for testing, I'll sell it
for what I have in it ($40) with ARHL6100 calpack. Thanks,
Jon Fedock

PS The local U-Pull-It is chock full of 80's - Early 90's Fuel injected cars
(there are over 2000 cars there!). The owner said $40 per ECM no matter what
car. Maybe less if alot of people want stuff. '730s are everywhere. If
theres anything anybody wants I'll look around for them - email me
privately please.