WinBin

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon Nov 15 03:09:07 GMT 1999

Eric,

I don't know what you could add to this program any more...I know a while
back you
were thinking of some automated way of creating *.ecu files ?? It's pretty
tedious finding
the info on an unknown one...I've been plodding away on an AWLB.32 file for
a 16146299 ECM for the last couple of weekends and have almost found
everything
that's in a 7747 ecu file. When it's done, I'll send you a copy--still a
little fuzzy on what the
VE%1 table values are--it's a rather large table.

How're you finding that "Carbytes" program for functionality ?? I haven't
tried it
as yet--gotta find a nice connector for my laptop <g>. Just downloaded
it--looks interesting.

Lyndon.