kPa under boost

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 15 12:21:14 GMT 1999

From: Glen Beard <gbeard1 at nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: kPa under boost

Might try putting a Fuel Pressure guage in the return line so that at
continued WOT you see a 1+PSI.  That way you'll know that there is enough
volume to still be returning fuel..

  On the MAF/MAP system like yours, have you heard read for sure which
sensor is used when?.
  I'd "assume" MAP for transistions/WOT
  and MAF for steady state
  then each other to verify the other