kPa under boost

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Nov 16 03:03:55 GMT 1999

The return FP is only good info if the o2 or EGT is at satisfactory levels
at the same time.  Imagine having a regulator set to 25 psi on a TPI -
plenty of return FP, but still maybe not enough capacity.  I know you
assumed this - just I wouldnt have when I didn't think so much.  coarse if
you have one FP guage on EACH line ....