GM TBI on Chrysler Big Block

Qeskimeaux at aol.com Qeskimeaux at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 05:07:56 GMT 1999

 I am planning to install fuel injection on my 413 Dodge  motorhome. I have
the Chrysler distributor triggering the GM module and plan to use all GM
parts except for  a Holley 670cfm 2"bore throttle body for 5.7 but have a few
areas of concern. I want to use a 747 ecm because they are plentiful and used
on 454 trucks. The nearest engine would be a medium duty truck 427 but  ecm
for it is relatively rare. Do you think ecm will adapt to displacement
difference if I use the 454 prom or will I need to have a custom prom burned?
Also will ecm adjust to the dual 65 lb/hr injectors in holley TBI ? (This is
not a high RPM application)265hp at 3600
Will Gm Knock sensor work in Chrysler big block & will GM spark tables be
close enough? Any thoughts y'all have on this would be appreciated.