Auto learn code

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 16 06:41:40 GMT 1999

Subject: Re: Auto learn code

What I'd like is a sensor mounted in the air stream that is fast reacting,
and isolated from the mounting.  There are several different versions, some
of which have a more "open" sensor.
   This moving sensors to improve performance is just to find a cooler
place, to enrichen the mixture.  What needs done is a sensor that measures
the temp of the air moving past it....
   I'd perfer wiith the perfect sensor to have it right down by an intake
valve.  To me knowing the air temp as it actually enters the chamber is
where you need to monitor it.   Then work out the IAT correction/mixture
strenghts.
Grumpy
   Maybe a 3/8 NPT to 1/4NPT  adapter of phenolic or something would help...