Auto learn code

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 16 22:59:17 GMT 1999

Probably wind up with a low power laser (OK maybe infra-red)
(transmitter/detector), and measuring the shift in light frequency at the
port as the valve opens and refigure the AFR.
Doc is also working out the details on the microwave ignition system, but so
far
hasn't been able to beat an oven thru a sparkplug hole.......
Other guys are really been acting squirrely......
Grumpy