New Subscriber/ fuel systems

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Wed Nov 17 08:50:03 GMT 1999

This is the CSH (cone shaped heated) coil system!

I'm thinking of collecting these "ideas", "inventions", patents,
etc. and asking Steve if we can put them up on our web server.
At least it will solve the "anyone know anything.." questions.

On that theme, anyone know what happened to the recent "Entropy engine"

Warwick Anderson wrote:

> I read about and saw plans for a fuel delivery system that was designed
> years ago that used a cone shaped coil that heated the petrol to a gas and
> the metered it into the motor any one else know anything about it ?
> might still be able to get hold of book again    it gave huge increase in
> miles per gallon
> think it was patented and bought by an oil company and filed away

regards,
--
Peter Gargano