Speed limiter & new pennies

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu Nov 18 02:14:13 GMT 1999

Snuck it into an EGR table<g>. Right after the ker-BLAM (ouch,
was that a tire?), was the actual code listing. Here is a section of it:

First col is the ecm eprom address, in hex (sub D000 for eprom address)

Next 1 to 2-3(?) cols are the assembled instructions (*put these into
the eprom at the address in the first col*).

Next column is the line number of the listing (37 to 43 here).

Then come the instructions and expressions.

Followed by comments (after the ';').

      D35A                      37 START:
   D35A C6 4B                38  LDAB #75  ; cut-out mph
   D35C 96 04                39  LDAA *$$04  ; status
   D35E 85 40                40  BITA #$$40  ; 1 == fuel on in effect
   D360 26 02                41  BNE RICH0  ; bra if rich, fuel on
   D362 C6 4A                42  LDAB #74  ; mph for fuel back on
   D364                      43 RICH0:

BobR.