'7747 bin wanted

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Nov 18 00:34:55 GMT 1999

 OE setting is TDC with EST bypassed for an 89 5.7 TBI-- I ran into some
weird BL and IAC numbers with one that was over-retarded in base a while
back--customer never knew about the EST connector in the harness. Are you
"not" going to get lower IAC counts and a faster (uncontrolled) idle with a
higher base setting ??

Lyndon.