Speed limiter & new pennies

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Nov 18 15:03:25 GMT 1999

Nope--wasn't a tire. Just thought everyone else was doing <snip>
so I thought I'd do something a little more explosive.

So how do you actually enter this code in hex ?? I'm a little on the
el-stupid side when it comes to writing code, so you'll have to bear with
me. "D" is the address--so the first address you have is at 035A
How do you enter "37 start" in hex ?? If the rest of you are rolling on the
floor laughing by now, that's ok--I've got big shoulders...
Oh--and if it's in the EGR table, do you just set the EGR parameters to high
temp on to stop the thing from doing something goofy there ?

Sorry for the questions--I'm still in learning mode...

Lyndon.