Speed limiter & new pennies

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Nov 20 00:58:28 GMT 1999

The other thing to do is to print out the listing. You will notice
that several address's are apart from the the main portion.

These are important as they both jump to the new code,
and patch the egr table range so that it can be used for the
new code. There are also comments as to how it works.

BobR.