New member

Tom Lentz tlentz at home.com
Mon Nov 22 02:22:50 GMT 1999

Hi, I just joined your GMECM mailing list and I thought I'd introduce
myself.  I'm Tom Lentz, I live in Spokane, Washington.  I'm hoping to
find out information here on programming the ECM in my 1984 Hurst/Olds.
I have already found the spark advance table on my own, and have tweaked
with it a bit with promising results, but I'm not sure I fully
understand it.  I'm hoping to find the data which regulates the TCC
locking and unlocking, and mixture control (especially PE mode).

I expect that most members on this list are solely concerned with EFI
computers, but still, I hope I can glean some clues.

Also, in a project a few years down the road, I am thinking of
converting my '71 Vista Cruiser to Sequential EFI.  I have located an FI
manifold to fit the Olds 350 on a late 70's Caddy with the infamous
analog fuel injection system.  I have a lot to learn before I try it
though.

--
Tom Lentz, tlentz at home.com                  '84 Hurst/Olds #2118
http://members.home.net/tlentz              '71 Vista Cruiser