Speed limiter & new pennies

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Nov 23 02:09:01 GMT 1999

As long as the tcc must-lock speed is set lower than the fuel
back-on speed, it shouldn't stall.

If you find that it does, just get back to me. The other way
around this might be to allow a decel fuel cut to occur. This
code section won't allow the engine to stall. The downside is
that the driver will probably get the truck to 'roll-up' in speed.
Don't need more than a few tps% on a downhill roll to keep
gaining speed.

BobR.