Lil Fuel boost

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Tue Nov 23 06:50:23 GMT 1999

I understand the CTS and IAT affect fueling slightly.. If one were to,
saaay, install a sneaky pete NOS bottle directly skwirting into the air
intake, in general, what percentage of fueling increase can be had by
quickly falsifying a 5 degree CTS or IAC on a 70 degree day? is it even
worth it? and which would be better to fool, IAC or CTS? (less negative
effects on other operations).

Part 2:  In my work, we commonly add programming to ignore rapid sensor
transitions (not only ultra high and ultra low readings, but rapid
transitions as well), and mark them as BAD.  has anyone seen this type of
error checking that might hamper my little trick?

Part 3:  inject NOS before or after the MAF?? I say before... but systems
commonly use after.

The application is '165 5.7L TPI, ARAP bin.