Fuel Pressure and Hoses

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 23 13:25:37 GMT 1999

I used the original gm fuel injection hose. Goes from steel flare with o
ring on tpi to body fuel line. Regular brass flare (-6) fittings work good.
Then I used brass compression unions to go to the steel line.  I would not
use hose barbs at all. Treat it like you would a brake system.  (i.e. all
threaded /flare fittings).
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont