Fuel Pressure and Hoses

John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM John_Calabrese at ENGELHARD.COM
Tue Nov 23 14:22:57 GMT 1999

{The stock regulator I'm using is set at 39lbs - how low
{could I drop it before I run into problems?

The problem with lower fuel pressures is a reduction in the spray pattern and
atomization quality.  Depending on your setup, these could be important or very
important. You could probably go down to 28-30psi or so, But I've never ran
injectors in an engine that low.  How much hp are you thinking about?  39#/hr's
can support over 600hp. I don't know if you can choke them down to a stock app.
w/o some serious PW modification.