Tailor made patches?

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Tue Nov 23 14:49:30 GMT 1999

Hey bruce,
 Don't know what got ya on the 4.1 bit. Some guys run em with good luck
and some crack blocks. Some can get their head gaskets to seal and..
 You get my drift. I'm stickin with the 3.8 for now, myself.. :)
 Also, Fred was on target in saying the 4.1 had the correct "turbo"
crank. I just bought a TTA rolled fillet crank at $500.00 new. (cheap)

 Did you get the proper BQ or BR tranny?

 Hmmm Building a Turbo TA from scratch.. I've considered doing the same
thing myself. If I can be of any assistance.. well you know.

 This will be a EFI'd motor with a gmecm running it? <grin>

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral