GMECM list

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 23 15:58:42 GMT 1999

If you want part nubmer references and applications and info, surf around
these good sites
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/9938/index.html
<http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Shop/9938/index.html>  (ecmguy has some
hacks/dissasemblies info on tuning)
http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/ <http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/>  (ludis's
site...also a member lots of ecm part# pinouts and compenent desc)
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/gm-eproms/
<http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/gm-eproms/>  (also a member- good with 3rd
gen fbody stuff, has neat project and lost of bins)
Also check out tunning tips, programming 101, and the archives on this site.
Just search for keywords that your interested in.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260