Fuel Pressure and Hoses - (tip)

SPECTRO COATING CORP. spectro at ma.ultranet.com
Tue Nov 23 22:54:33 GMT 1999

Hi all,

Just to add my .02 worth - Some of you working with the factory lines may
have noticed what a bitch it is to flare the heavy wall tubing they are made
of (especially when double flaring).

If you're trying to reuse some of the factory line, Aeroquip makes a
compression fitting that adapts the raw end to AN/JIC 37 degree flare - they
work slicker than hog snot on wet grass.

Just cut the line, slip the compression nut & fitting over the end, and
tighten onto your #6 or 8 male fitting and you're done.

I used them to make up trans cooler lines on a project and they never leaked

I'll try to get a PN for these if this post is news to anyone.

Jason