Tailor made patches?

Ernst denBroeder edenbroe at cisco.com
Wed Nov 24 01:44:02 GMT 1999

>|  Hmmm Building a Turbo TA from scratch.. I've considered doing the same
>| thing myself. If I can be of any assistance.. well you know.
>
>The only two parts, that I never found were the tranny cross member, and I
>have a tracing for that.  Steve K is doing a set of engine mount brackets.
Steve Spohn (find w3 link on www.thirdgen.org) makes an adjustable torque arm for TH200-R4 equiped TransAm.... or you can roll your own like I did.  I have a bone stock LG-4 powered 1983 TransAm that I just converted to TH200-R4 this past summer.  Picked up 6mpg with that modification (26.3mpg)!!!!  Cruises at 55mph @ 1250rpm.  :)

/Ernst