EMI Problems?

Steve Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Wed Nov 24 13:17:17 GMT 1999

On the data logger side of things use shielded twisted pair wire ground only one
side . On race car stuff I have went to 4-20 ma current loop to keep things clean
. For power I use a sealed lead acid battery for power source and the pc power
supply that runs off a 12v battery then use a pc104 single board computer in a box
that has a ground strap ( box on rubber mounts ) with rf feed thru on power wires
going into box.