ABS none EFI

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Nov 23 22:23:38 GMT 1999

 Initial speed was below the abs turn on point, if
you tryed locking the brake then without releasing
the brakes you'd get the front brake pulsing

Previously, you (Stuart Bunning) wrote:
{ Can anyone tell me off-list something about ABS..
{
{ It is just one of those  "why ! " questions..
{
{ Why can I do a line locker / breaky in a ABS car..
{ you know one foot on the brakes and one on the gas
{ spin the rear wheels and not be moving..
{
{ I would of thought the ABS would try to release the front wheels
{ thinking it is a lockup condition..
{
{
{
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8