"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Thu Nov 25 05:50:10 GMT 1999

Group,

Just curious if there would be interest in a group buy for the "diacom"
PCB, I design the PCB using the schematic in the archieves. I'm will be
getting a price on the bare PCB later this week from Alberta Printed
Circuits.

If your interested in participating post a response. I estimate that the
bare  PCB will be under $10.

Also if enough people are interested I might do a parts kit with out the
cable.

Perhaps if we have enough people we could get a better price for the
AutoXray cable. Let me know if your interested in the cable as well,
perhaps someone else south of the 49th could contact AutoXray.

/Marc