"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Nov 25 19:59:44 GMT 1999

Looks like the first stone has been cast ;-P

I didnt read software in there either.

it was bound to happen - someone sees a diagram posted on the web, and its
assumed public. while it *may* be legal to post a diagram, legal to
construct it, its not legil to produce and sell it if there is a copyright.
any lawyers out there?

I think the advice is, if you are going to do this, do it for yourself, not
for the public.