"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Rodney Fulk elixir at pathwaynet.com
Thu Nov 25 17:19:19 GMT 1999

There is a "clone" diagram on the net and this is probly what is being
talked about.
Personally unless Rinda has a good service setup I would rather have a cheap
backup cable myself for my software if I had the choice..
Personally I am gonna buy a premade SERIAL cable that is simular but not the
same as the parallel cable used by the Diacom software.
There are a variety of FREE programs using this hardware.