ECM syntax

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Nov 25 21:21:58 GMT 1999

 I went to
  http://ebus.mot-sps.com/ProdCat/psp/0,1250,68HC11F1~98635,00.html
and way down is documentation. the p4s use a processor that is kinda like
the 68hc11f1 but with no on board extras( adc, timers ...) Ludis Langrens
has a great page you should check out. It gets better every time I visit it
( unabashed admiration to Ludis)

Ludis is this right?

Previously, you (David C. Allen) wrote:
{ I have been looking at ECM Guys bua_hac.txt, from the ftp site, and I
{ checked the archives looking for a command listing. I have imported the
{ bua_hac.txt into a excel spreadsheet.
{
{ I would to add the proper syntax for the following: Where on the web can
{ they be found:
{
{ ABX
{ ABY
{ ADCA
{ ADCB
{ ADDA
{ ADDB
{ ADDD
{ ANDA
{ ANDB
{ ASL
{ ASLA
{ ASLB
{ ASLD
{ ASRA
{ ASRB
{ BCC
{ BCLR
{ BCS
{ BEQ
{ BGT
{ BHI
{ BITA
{ BITB
{ BLS
{ BLT
{ BMI
{ BNE
{ BPL
{ BRA
{ BRCLR
{ BRSET
{ BSET
{ BSR
{ BVC
{ CBA
{ CLC
{ CLI
{ CLR
{ CLRA
{ CLRB
{ CLRB
{ CLV
{ CMPA
{ CMPB
{ COMA
{ COMB
{ CPX
{ CPY
{ DEC
{ DECA
{ DECB
{ DEX
{ EORA
{ EORB
{ EQU
{ F250
{ FCB
{ IDIV
{ INC
{ INCA
{ INX
{ JMP
{ JSR
{ L0
{ LCBFE
{ LCC
{ LCD
{ LCE
{ LCF
{ LD
{ LDD
{ LDS
{ LDX
{ LDY
{ LE
{ LEF
{ LF
{ LSRA
{ LSRB
{ LSRD
{ LXXX:
{ MUL
{ NEGA
{ NEGB
{ NOP
{ ORAA
{ ORAB
{ ORG
{ PSHA
{ PSHB
{ PSHY
{ PULA
{ PULB
{ PULX
{ PULY
{ ROL
{ ROLA
{ ROLB
{ ROR
{ RORA
{ RORB
{ RTI
{ RTS
{ SBA
{ SBCA
{ SEI
{ STAA
{ STAB
{ STD
{ STX
{ STY
{ SUBA
{ SUBB
{ SUBD
{ TAB
{ TBA
{ TST
{ TSTA
{ TSTB
{ TSX
{ TSY
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8