68HC11 documentation (ECM syntax)

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Thu Nov 25 21:41:58 GMT 1999

Try  http://home1.gte.net/tdickens/68hc11/68hc11.html

There are lots of links from here if you don't find
what you're after immediately. Be aware however that
there are slight syntax differences, as it's the assembler
that determines the syntax - Motorola just suggest the
basic format for instructions.

BTW - I'm working on getting BUA to re-assemble - This
isn't a trivial exercise, so I can't tell you when it'll
be done (I've already had to change my assembler to stop
symbol table overflow, but that's another story...)

Also: I have to ask why you'd look at a listing in an eXcel
spreadsheet?