"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 03:16:28 GMT 1999

 I have a diacom thatI purchased new in 1992.  IN 94 it started
giving me trouble, so I called them & left a recorded message
that I was having trouble, and needed help in getting a replacement.
I didn't hear back, and left another message.  Finally, I cut the end
open and repaired it.  The thing failed in another 2 years, and
 I am now using a knock-off from one of the diagrams floating
around the net.  It works better that the original, in that it actually
seems to be less finicky about the laptop I'm using.   Diacom is
known to have problems linking on some 486 & pentium class PCs.
I wonder how the law reads for producing a backup of what you
already own...
MV