OBD II Scantool Project

Kevin Margitta speakerconnection at home.com
Fri Nov 26 08:40:47 GMT 1999

Hey Ara, as we speak I am working on a scantool/DIC myself but at the moment
for ALDL 8192 cars.  This is also a final year project, and am just in the
midst of it right now!  I would love to help ya out, although I don't know
what uP you are using.  I'm really only a motorola guy, using the 6812..
either way.. feel free to mail me privately if you are interested in
colaborting efforts.

Cheers,

Kevin Margitta
Speaker Connection

>     Now since I have graduated from school (spring) I have no time to work
> on my project the way I intended to do so.  While I was talking to
Christer