OBD II Scantool Project

Ara Bedrossian ara.b at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 26 07:06:55 GMT 1999

    Now since I have graduated from school (spring) I have no time to work
on my project the way I intended to do so.  While I was talking to Christer
about this, he came up with a bright idea to share the source and info I
have with every one and make it an open source.

    This was my senior project for my school and ever since I graduated I
have not worked on it.  at this point I have the hardware/software working
and it communicates to gm spec cars.  I have all the info needed to make a
nice project out of it.  I have a working prototype which I would like to
work on and improve, but my only problem is that I do not have enough time
to do it my self.

    My question is if that there is anyone out there interested in helping
me out, I am willing to give all the info/knowldege I have so that we can
make a nice little device that we can all use cheaply and have the source
code for it.

    also I would like to be able to come up with an interface for ford and
imports/chrysler..  if anyone is interested please let me know and a good
way we can work this out..

Ara