cfm calc

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 26 17:16:01 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
Subject: cfm calc

The Holley TBI with 1.68 butterflies is called a 400 CFM, and the 2"
butterfly version a 670 CFM.  If your running something other than TBI it
would be best to
fine someone with a "similiar" combination to what your running, for
quesstamating close.  Like injector sizing by math, you'll get close but
don't be surprised if your off enough to need a second set.
Grumpy