165 to late MAF

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 27 14:40:03 GMT 1999

For a couple weeks now, I've been looking at making a "translator" for using
the later MAFs on a 165/148..  Then K Kelly posted the freq of the newer
MAFs, and their values.  The ECMGUY posted his hac and it has the MAF values
from that
MAF, and their tables.  If someone would show me the scalar math I'll
workout the new tables.
  Then, you won't be calibration limited as much as in the past.
If someone sees an error in this please POST, what it is.
This is just the code end.  The harware is the new MAF, and connector wiring
at MAF changes.
Grumpy